Disney Animations 60th film, Encanto, has a trailer that just came out! This film was announced awhile ago and the trailer makes me more excited. Check it out.
I got a ton of reviews for movies and shows that I wanna do but I feel like I've been doing a lot of reviews lately, so I'm gonna do this instead. It gives me a little else to talk about. Today I'm gonna talk about movies with animation that looks like nothing we've seen before and how they did it. I also put videos so you can see the process. Spider-Man into the Spiderverse Spider-Man into the Spiderverse is a groundbreaking film in many ways. But one reason is because of its incredible animation! How they made the computer animation look like a comic book is amazing! How they did it is they put a lot of 2-D lines on the characters face. Look closely on Miles' face, see how the wrinkles on his forehead look hand drawn. They also animated most of the movie on twos, which means that they are 12 frames of animation in one second instead of the 24 frames of animation in one second which is used in most animated films. They did this to make the animation feel more grap...
I am starting a new series on animation directors and it would be criminal if I didn't start with the master himself, the great Hayao Miyazaki. Hayao Miyazaki is the greatest filmmaker ever! He has made some of the best films ever made such as Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service, Ponyo, and so much more! He has inspired so many people with his wonderful stories, believable characters and worlds, and gorgeous animation. But what makes a Miyazaki film a Miyazaki film? Lets find out! Airships and Flight Scenes Miyazaki loves planes! Or just things that fly! It doesn't even have to be a plane! It could be a made up flying object! Miyazaki does flight scenes without airships to. War The reason why there's a ton of war in Miyazaki's films might be because when was just four, his family was escaping the bombing at the ...
Strap yourselves in guys cause this one is a real doozy! The Thief and the Cobbler is a movie that was made by a guy named Richard Williams. Never heard of it....well I'm not surprised. I didn't know this movie even existed until last year! Will get into why nobody really knows about it. Anyway, you probably haven't heard of Richard Williams either. Well he did the animation for Who Framed Roger Rabbit. So are story begins in England where Richard Williams was working on a animated movie adaptation of the Stories of Mullah Nasrudin by Idries Shah which are stories from the Middle East. However, work stopped on it because the Shah family threatened to sue Dick for copyright. So that was scrapped. But one off the background characters they where able to keep. That character was the thief. And so, the Thief and the Cobbler was born and what followed was Twenty-Eight years of work! Yes, Twenty-Eight years of blood sweat and ...
Comments
Post a Comment